Monday, June 25, 2007

Friend or Foe?

This is Inky, my neighbour.

I'm still a bit suspicious of her, even though she's maybe half my size.

You see, she comes from the house of the random attack, circa Summer '06. I spent a long time tonight discussing the matter with her servants, and they promised to speak to her to ensure she's not so mean.

Of course, just to be sure, I'll be a bitch to start off when we first meet. It's important to let her know who's the dominatrix in the relationship, I think.

Looking at her, I'm not so sure about being named after one of the heroes from the Epic of Gilgamesh. What say you?

4 comments:

Martha said...

Good luck Cleo. Let your dad know if Inky gives you problems.

(OK, I'm beginning to feel a bit silly now. It'll take me a couple of days to wrap my head around the fact that I'm commenting on a cat's blog!)

Mardi Michels said...

It would be so much easier if you two got on...
Then you could have sleepovers with each other when your mums and dads are away overnight or on long weekends... You be nice to her - she's been under the knife...

The Best Family said...

Your friend is pretty, and I like the name Inky. Is Inky a boy or a girl?
Love,
Charlotte

CMC said...

Inky is a girl, Charlotte -- all the best cats are girls. Surely you've heard Miss Mardi say that? But Inkidu is a boy, best friends with Gilgamesh. Now isn't THAT a silly name?