Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Time to Go :-(

Well this is the part of travel I do like - the packing.

It's great fun to see how roomy the bag is, and what sorts of things are being put inside.

I like soft things to sleep on and crinkly things to make noise the best.

But the part I don't like is when the bag gets zipped up, and I realise I'm not part of the trip.

When the cage comes out, I know it's a long trip and I'm being sent away.

So no more computer access = no more CMC blog.


Poo.
:-(


P.S. Dad had better bring me back some French treats!

P.P.S. A big meow-out to Uncle O for lending me his camera for the production of this blog.


3 comments:

The Best Family said...

Dear Cleo Mimi Cat,
Thanks for writing the blog. I loved your blog. You look so funny in the suitcase, and I wish I could be in a suitcase packed up and going away too. You're supposed to have a ticket though.
Love,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.